Keeping You Safe and Warm Is Our Goal
While the summer months are definitely more our vibe here in LA County, we do get our share of chilly days during the winter months. And when those frosty temperatures knock on our doors, what do we do? We rely on the warmth of our heating systems to take the chill away and keep us cozy.
Of course, there comes a time in every homeowner’s life when your indoor comfort suffers and heating system repairs are inevitable. It’s just a way of life. But the good news is this: You no longer have to sniff around town to uncover the very best in heating repair. Why? Because Spot On is your go-to team when it comes to heating repair specialists!
Are you experiencing some indoor heating issues, but you’re not 100% certain you need heating repairs? Here are seven signs it’s time to call in the big dogs at Spot On for some repair work:
- Your system is making odd noises.
- You’ve noticed higher than normal energy bills.
- You feel warm and cold spots throughout your home.
- Your system is shooting out cold air, not warm.
- You’ve noticed unpleasant smells coming from your heating unit.
- There is more dust than usual on your furniture.
- The air is drier throughout your home.
Why Am I Losing Heat?
As homeowners ourselves, we know how frustrating it can be to have an unreliable heating system. For this reason, we make it a priority to offer solid solutions when you call us for heating repairs. Here are a few reasons why your system might be acting up and begging for help:
- Your system is over 12 years old.
- You have blocked or dirty air filters.
- You’ve ignored proper upkeep and maintenance.
- Your thermostat isn’t calibrated properly.
- You have a weak pilot light or ignition problems.
Are you experiencing more than one of these signs? Don’t hesitate. Give our team a call at 562.553.7874 or contact us through our website to schedule your heating system repairs today!
We Are Skilled, Certified Pros!
When your home needs heating repairs or a heating replacement, you can’t trust just anyone. It’s always best to call on a reliable, highly regarded heating and cooling company. At Spot On, we’re known for certified techs, 5-star reviews, skilled workmanship and incredible customer service. In fact, you can read our reviews here. When you’re ready to schedule your appointment, just give our office a call.